Building a black and orange PowerPoint template is free and easy.
Microsoft PowerPoint comes equipped with a number of templates already included with the software that can be used to add to the quality of any presentation. A number of templates are available for download from various sources on the Internet. However, building your own black and orange PowerPoint template from scratch is a very simple process and is absolutely free.
1. Open Microsoft PowerPoint 2007.
2. Press the “View” tab and select “Slide Master” from the available options.
3. Click “Insert Slide Master” from the new options.
4. Scroll down to the new slide master and delete any unwanted slide layouts by right-clicking on the target slide in the left view pane and selecting “Delete Layout.”
5. Click the “Background Styles” button and apply any background from the available options.
6. Click the “Colors” button and choose the “Create New Theme Colors” option at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
7. Change the color scheme options to reflect the black and orange design desired.
8. Insert images, graphics or any other desired template objects.
9. Click the Microsoft button and select “Save As.”
10. Enter a file name and select “PowerPoint Template” from the “Save as type” drop-down menu, then click “Save.”