Convert JPEG image file into the PES format your embroidery machine can read.
JPEG is a commonly used file format for compressed photographic images. The PES file format is mainly associated with the “Brother/Babylock/Bernina Home Embroidery Format” created by Buzz Tools Plus. The PES file contains stitching information and is used by Babylock, Bernina and Brother home embroidery machines. To convert a JPEG image file into a Buzz Tools Embroidery PES file, a conversion program must be used. Several of these are available as free trial downloads online.
Conversion with Batch Fax2JPEG 3.00
1. Download and install Batch Fax2JPEG 3.00 (see Resources).
2. Run the conversion program on the desktop. Click the folder icon next to the Source field. Select a JPEG image file for conversion. Click “Open.”
3. Click the folder icon next to the Destination field. Select “PES (*.pes)” in the “File Type” menu. Select a target destination for the converted file. Click “OK.”
4. Click the “Go” button in the main window to begin the conversion process.
Conversion with JPG/JPEG Photo Converter 18.104.22.168
5. Download and install JPG/JPEG Photo Converter 22.214.171.124 (see Resources).
6. Run the conversion program on the desktop. Click the “Add…” button on the main window. Select a JPEG image file for conversion. Click “Add.”
7. Select “PES (*.pes)” in the “File Type:” field. Click the “Browse” button in the “Output” field. Select a target destination for the converted file. Click “OK.”
8. Click the “Convert” button to begin the conversion process.