3D animations are currently used for cartoons and movies and promotional videos. Anyone can create a 3D animation using both free and commercial software available on the Internet.
Create a 3D Animation
1. Purchase a computer. The computer should be powerful and fast. It should have a minimum 1.6GHz processor and 1GB of RAM. In addition, a large monitor with a high resolution is ideal.
2. Purchase 3D animation software. Programming languages can be used in 3D animation, but is not required. Beginner and intermediate 3D animations can be created from free software. A free animation program called ‘Anim8tor’ is an excellent option.
3. Study an instruction manual. An instruction manual can be purchased from a number of locations both online and in traditional book stores. In addition, there are usually a great deal of free ebooks and tutorials online.
4. Complete the instruction manual exercises. Each chapter in the book will have practice animations to be created. Following these exercises will increase your learning speed and help you remember what you have read.
5. Render your animations; there is a difference between a render and a project. Be sure to save the project file in addition to rendered versions. A saved project file will allow the animation to be edited or tweaked.
6. Publish the rendered video. General video websites, such as YouTube and Metacafe, are excellent publishing platforms. If the animation is published to a public website, a Creative Commons copyright should be added to the end credits.