Calendar Creator 10 can produce weekly, monthly and yearly calendars.
Calendar Creator 10 is a computer program developed by Broderbund to allow users to produce quality custom calendars on their own desktop or laptop computer and print them out either with a regular printer or a special photo or card stock printer. The software comes with a variety of themes and templates for the user to select from, or he or she can choose to build a calendar from scratch.
1. Double-click the “Calendar Creator 10” icon to start the program, and wait for it to load.
2. Click on “New” in the toolbar along the top of the window.
3. Click on “Use a Template” to move to the theme selection screen. You can also choose to build from scratch, but building with a template is the quickest and easiest method for creating a calendar.
4. Select the template you want to use, and click “OK.”
5. Click on “Weekly,” “Monthly” or “Yearly” to select the size of the calendar. Adjust the other measurements if you want to fine tune the actual physical size of the calendar, otherwise just leave the defaults. Click “OK.”
6. Click “Insert,” then “Picture,” then “From File” if you want to add your own pictures to the calendar. The program will bring up an explorer that will allow you to find the pictures on your computer. Select your desired picture and click “OK.” Ignore this step and proceed to Step 7 if you just want to use the theme’s standard pictures.
7. Click on the box of the set or sets of holidays you want to be included on your calendar. There are 40 from which to choose. Double click on an individual day in the calendar to add your own custom holidays, such as birthdays or anniversaries.
8. Click on “File” and then “Save” to save your calendar. Type in the name you want to give it and click “OK.”
9. Click on “File” and then “Print” to bring up the print confirmation screen. Verify that all the settings are correct for your printer and then click “OK.”