Animated Text that Glitters and Sparkles
Want your text to truly shine? Here’s create animated text that is literally glitters and sparkles.
Create Your Text> Contract.
4. Delete the selected text area. Without canceling your selection, create a new layer and place it atop the rasterized text layer.
5. Feather your selection once again by 2 pixels. Now expand the selection by 2 pixels: modify >> expand. Use a light shade of the font color to fill the text.
Add a Glitter Effect and Sparkles to Your Text> expand. Fill this selection with an even lighter shade of the font color.
8. Create three duplicate layers of this layer: layer > duplicate layer.
Now add noise to each of the four layers: Filter>noise>add noise.
Use the same noise level for all the layers.
9. Add a sparkles to your text. Open a new page and size it at 500 x 500pixels. Set the background color to black. Add a new layer to page and then zoom in to 300 percent
10. Follow these steps to draw a sparkle:
*Using the line tool, draw a 2 pixel line. Press Control+Enter to make a selection, and then fill it with white color. Without canceling your selection, use the erase tool at both ends of the line.
*Use the transform tool: Control+T to rotate the image by 90 degrees.
*Place the two lines atop each other to form a cross. Now merge both layers
*Make a copy of the cross shape and use the transform tool to rotate it by 45 degrees to form an X.
*Place the X symbol atop the cross to form a “star”and merge both layers.
*Create a new layer. Place it behind the above layer.
*Now draw a circle inside the star and feather it by 6 pixels. Fill it with white color.
*Merge all the layers except the background. You will do this by selecting all the required layers and then pressing Control+E.
The result is a complete sparkle.
11. Copy the sparkle you just created and use the transform tool to create one small-size sparkle. Now, place sparkles at selected corners of your text. Arrange the sparkles in such a way that you will remember the order of the respective layers in the next step.
Animate Your Text
12. Open your images in Adobe Image ready. Open the animation panel: Window >> Animation and create four frames.
13. Set the time delay for 0.1 Sec.
14. Play the animation and watch your animated text glitter and sparkle.