Glitter text is all the rage right now on social networking sites like Myspace.com. Many people are searching for free ways to create their own unique glitter text. You don’t have to be a graphic artist to make your glitter text, thanks to all the free glitter text generators available online. Three websites you can use to make glitter text for free are Sparklee, Glittermaker and Familylobby.
1. Go to www.sparklee.com.
2. Type your text into the “Text” field.
3. Select a font style from the “Font” menu.
4. Enter the size of the font–for example, “100.”
5. Pick a color from “Text Color.”
6. Select a background color from “Background Color.”
7. Enter an angle if you would like your font to be at a slant. If not, leave it set at “0.”
8. Click “Create Glitter Text.” Copy the “Embed Code” to embed your glitter text on your website or Myspace profile.
9. Go to www.glittermaker.com.
10. Type in your text.
11. Choose a glitter style from the four types available.
12. Click on the color wheel to change the color of your text.
13. Click “Create!” Copy the HTML code to insert the text into a website or Myspace profile.
14. Go to www.familylobby.com.
15. Type in your text.
16. Choose a texture from the “Texture” menu.
17.Choose a font style from the “Text Font” menu.
18. Choose a font size. Click the “Bold” and “Italic” check boxes if you would like to add either effect. Click “Create Text.” Copy the HTML code to insert the text into a website or Myspace profile.