Download and Install Trident Video Accelerator Blade 3D
All video cards, such as the Trident Video Accelerator Blade 3D, offer downloadable driver files that will update your video card with new features and stability. These driver files are offered on the manufacturer’s website, but when the manufacturer goes out of business or no longer offers the driver files, it may become difficult to update. To obtain drivers for hardware that is no longer offered by the manufacturer, you will need to resort to third-party driver download sites.
1. Open your web browser. Navigate to a third-party driver site such as Driver Guide, CNet’s Driver download section or Driver Zone (see Resources). Type “Trident Video Accelerator Blade 3D” into the website’s search bar. Select your operating system and driver from the list provided. Click “Download.”
2. Click “Save As” to download and save the device driver to an easy-to-remember location on your hard drive, such as your desktop.
3. Close your browser when the download finishes, as well as all open programs and windows.
4. Double-click the driver installation program that was saved to your hard drive. Follow all prompts to automatically install and update your Trident Video Accelerator Blade 3D card.
5. Restart your computer after installation is complete.