Adding images to your presentation provides an additional element to the presentation.
When designing a PowerPoint presentation, you want to add images, video, and audio to help break up the monotony of the text in the presentation. In addition, using multimedia helps to add another image and method to help you convey the message you want to convey in your presentation. Using multimedia that is on point will help you get your point across better while keeping the audience interested in the presentation. You can add any picture saved on your computer or copies from the Internet.
1. Open your presentation and go to the slide you want to add the picture.
2. Click “Insert.” Select “Picture.” Choose “From File”
3. Select the picture file you want to add and select “Open.”
From the Web
4. Open your presentation and go to the slide you want to add the picture.
5. Go to the image you want to use on the Internet. Right click the image and select “Copy Image.”
6. Right click on the PowerPoint slide and select “Paste.” This pastes the image into the file.