Animated banners make messages pop.
Animated text graphics, which are saved as GIF files, can add humor and/or entertainment to an otherwise-stale website. You may choose to include animated text as the header on a web page or use a flashing “Congratulations!” or “Happy Birthday!” image in a message forum to create a celebratory mood. No matter what you want to say, there are free online tools that can turn your thought into an animated graphic.
1. Visit an animated text generator site. (See References for suggested sites.)
2. Enter the text you wish to animate in the “Text” box.
3. Select a font and color for your text.
4. Generate your animated text image by clicking “Generate” (TextAnim), “Make 3D Text!” (3D Text Maker) or “Render Logo” (Cool Text).
5. Right-click on the animated image file and choose “Save Image As.” Save the GIF file to your hard drive. Upload the file to your web host, then link it to it in your forum posts or include it in on your website.