Pitbull is an add-on for the online game “World of Warcraft”. It gives players the ability customize unit frames in the game. This allows you move unit frames, show statistics, show health and mana bars, and change display options. Pitbull even allows you to show a 3D rendering of your character, target or focus on the unit frame. This can be a nice interface graphic to have, but it uses more processing power than most add-ons. You can disable the 3D graphics in Pitbull through the in game interface menu.
1. Load “World of Warcraft” and log in to your account.
2. Select a character to play and log in to the game.
3. Type “/pb” or right click on the mini map icon of Pitbull to open the configuration panel.
4. Select “Layout Editor” and click on the “Portrait” tab.
5. Uncheck the box for “Enable” to completely disable the use of portraits. Or leave it checked and click on the drop down menu for “Style” and select 2D or class for the style.