Intels line of 810 mohterboards use an integrated video card controller.
Intel’s line of 810 motherboards use an integrated video card controller. Some 810 motherbords use the Intel 82810E chip to control graphic operations of the motherboard. The graphics controller supports up to DirectX 9 and 2D resolutions up to 1600×1000. 3D graphics are also supported with texture mapping. Intel provides graphics drivers outside of the Intel 810 motherboard driver packages. You can update your graphics controller without affecting any other motherboard drivers.
1. Navigate to the Intel graphics controller driver page listed in Resources.
2. Click “Intel(R) 815 and 810 chipset family graphics driver (exe)”.
3. Click “Download”. Choose “Accept”. Click the download link. Save the file “wink2k_xpe67.exe” to a location you can easily access.
4. Double-click the file once it finishes downloading. Click “Next” to start the installation wizard. Click “Next” again. You may need to click ‘Yes To All” if you are installing this graphics controller driver on top of an older driver.
5. Click “Next” and “Yes” twice. Click “Finish”. The installation package will finish the driver install by restarting your computer.