The GeForce 6100 is a 3D graphics video card made by NVIDIA. If you have installed this graphic card on your eMachines W3107, you must make sure that you have also installed the newest drivers. The newest graphic card drivers will fix issues that the developers discovered after the video card’s release and allow the card to support more programs and games. You can download these drivers for free at the NVIDIA website.
1. Go to the NVIDIA driver download Web page.
2. Click “GeForce 6” on the “Product Series” drop-down menu and “GeForce 6100” from the “Product” drop-down menu.
3. Click your operating system and language from the drop-down menu, then press the “Search” button. This will automatically search for the newest driver update for your video card.
4. Click the “Download” button under the top listing, then press “Agree & Download” to confirm.
5. Save the .exe file to your computer.
6. Double-click the .exe file to launch the update program and install the newest video drivers on your eMachines W3107. Reboot your computer if prompted.